The USC Rossier School of Education strives to prepare educators who achieve positive learning outcomes across a range of settings. To better serve our students, we offer a number of our graduate programs in an online format. These innovative programs are designed and taught by the same renowned USC faculty members who teach on campus, and take advantage of a state-of-the-art online learning platform to blend live, face-to-face online classes, dynamic self-paced coursework and field-based experiences. Learn more about our online degree programs by selecting a program below.
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching –Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Master of Education in Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education in School Leadership
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Change and Leadership