About USC Rossier Online
What unites all of the USC Rossier School of Education—renowned faculty, committed staff, dedicated students, and alumni the world over—is our determination to make a difference, to transform education and the lives of all students. To extend this shared passion around the globe and, more importantly, to expand the positive impact our graduates will make, we have brought a select number of our master’s level programs online.
Through USC Rossier Online, our academically rigorous programs are delivered through a cutting-edge web-based Learning Management System that includes a highly interactive social networking platform. The virtual campus experience provides you with a unique blend of live, face-to-face class sessions; online self-paced coursework; and hands-on field-based teaching experiences. As a student, you are taught by the same faculty as our on-campus students and benefit from the same level of interaction with faculty and peers. You will also learn, through real-world experiences, how to put theory into practice to become the kind of teacher who changes people’s lives.
The overall experience is everything you would expect from USC, made available in your own community.
Academically Rigorous Programs
- Aspiring teachers can earn a Master of Arts in Teaching degree, while current educators can earn a Master’s of Education in Advanced Instruction degree;
- The same dynamic and demanding curriculum as the on-campus programs;
- Taught by renowned USC faculty including former teachers, principals, and school administrators;
- Outstanding classmates who have met the same strict admissions requirements as on-campus students.
Dynamic Virtual Campus Experience Bringing the Best of On-Campus Online
- Live, interactive class sessions delivered online in an intimate face-to-face setting;
- Self-paced coursework produced by faculty who work with world-class instructional designers;
- Face-to-face office hours with faculty in a live, online format;
- An interactive online community that uses familiar social networking, groups, and organizational tools;
- The flexibility to participate and learn from anywhere with Internet access.
Field-based Teaching Experiences in Your Own Community
- Early integration of meaningful fieldwork into your coursework;
- A dedicated Placement Team to find the right school for your fieldwork and to ensure a great working relationship (if you are not currently teaching).
Personalized Services that Last A Lifetime
- A Student Services Team to help you navigate all elements of the program—from matriculation through commencement;
- A lifelong connection to the University of Southern California with membership in the Trojan Family Network;
- Unparalleled alumni resources.
To learn more about USC Rossier Online programs, please click here or call 1.888.628.1872 to speak with an Admissions Counselor.