Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Credential
The Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Credential program is geared towards aspiring teachers looking to develop the skills and confidence needed to become transformative teachers. The program uniquely blends theory and practice—ensuring that you’ll be ready to meet the challenges of today’s high-need schools.
Experience the USC Rossier Difference
The MAT with Teaching Credential program combines state-of-the-art online learning with field-based teaching experiences, including:
- An academically rigorous curriculum that meets the same selective admissions standards as the on-campus program and is taught by the same renowned faculty;
- A dynamic virtual campus experience where you participate in live, interactive classes delivered online in an intimate face-to-face setting, and use the latest social networking tools;
- Field-based teaching experiences in your own community, personally arranged for you by a dedicated Placement Team;
- Highly personalized services, including a Student Services Team to help you navigate all elements of the program, from matriculation to graduation.
Concentrations of Study
You can pursue a course of study in the following:
- Multiple Subject (Elementary Education)
- Social Science
Prepare for Your Future as a Teacher
Learn more about how you can help transform education and make an impact in students’ lives with a Master of Arts in Teaching degree and Teaching Credential.
Request information to learn more about the program or to speak with an Admissions Counselor call 1.888.628.1872.