Master of Education in Advanced Instruction
Elevate your teaching career
The Master of Education in Advanced Instruction is geared towards current K-12 teachers ready to develop communities of practice amongst fellow educators and acquire the advanced research and effective teaching methods needed to help transform the lives of all students. You will be challenged to address problems of practice in new and dynamic ways as you explore leadership opportunities in your own school and communities.
Experience the USC Rossier Difference
The ME in Advanced Instruction combines state-of-the-art online learning with site-based teaching experiences, including:
- An academically rigorous curriculum meeting the same selective admissions standards as the on-campus program and is taught by the same renowned faculty;
- A dynamic virtual campus experience that immerses you in live, interactive classes delivered online in an intimate face-to-face setting, and use the latest social networking tools;
- Advanced instruction applied in the context of your own classroom, so your assignments are completed with the students you are currently teaching in the community you currently serve;
- Highly personalized services, including a Student Services Team to help you navigate all elements of the program, from matriculation to graduation.
Concentrations of Study
The program concentrates advanced instruction in your chosen area of expertise by offering program tracks in:
- Differing Abilities (Secondary and Elementary)
- Elementary STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Secondary STEM
- Secondary Humanities
Discover Your Leadership Potential
By sharing experiences with other teachers from across the country and around the world, you will collaborate on relevant theories and practices that can be applied in the context of your own classroom, raising the level of student learning and shaping the way future generations of students achieve success.
Request information to learn more about the program or to speak with an Admissions Counselor call 1.888.628.1872.