Become a Transformative Teacher with the University of Southern California
At the University of Southern California’s Rossier School of Education, we believe that all students can learn, and this core belief is reflected in our mission: to strengthen urban education locally, nationally, and globally. To help further our mission, we have partnered with Teach for America to extend our innovative Master of Arts in Teaching and Master’s of Education programs delivered online to current and past TFA corps members.
Combining state-of-the-art online learning with site-based teaching experiences, our programs uniquely blend theory and practice to help you develop the skills and confidence needed to be a transformative teacher through:
- Academically rigorous programs, taught by renowned USC faculty, that offers alignment with TFA curriculum, the opportunity to learn about and apply best pedagogical practices, and an online classroom where corps members come together and discuss the practical experiences necessary to make a difference for your students;
- A dynamic virtual campus experience where you participate in live, face-to-face class sessions on a weekly basis and complete asynchronous coursework on your own schedule;
- An application of coursework in your own classroom designed in consultation with TFA to fully integrate your coursework and your teaching;
- Highly personalized services, including a 24/7 Student Services Team to help you navigate all elements of the program, from matriculation to graduation.
Which program is right for you?
- TFA 1st Year | USC/TFA Master of Arts in Teaching
- TFA 2nd Year | Master of Arts in Teaching
- TFA Alumni | Master’s of Education in Advanced Instruction
To learn more about the USC/TFA programs, please contact Ben Posner at email@example.com.