2013 Brings an Update to the 2SC Mobile Application
As many of you may already know, USC Rossier Online offers all online students access to a free mobile application of 2SC. This application can be used on iOS and Android devices which allow Trojans to stay connected to their courses, faculty and classmates. The 2SC app offers students the same access to coursework, faculty and classmates as the web-based platform. Some of the key features of the app include:
- Access to interactive course content, including lessons, videos and documents;
- Ability to find and make contact with other USC Rossier students;
- Ability to upload your own photos, documents and videos to profiles, course walls and academic and social groups; and
- Notifications for upcoming live classroom sessions, assignment due dates and program events.
With its first update of 2013, the 2SC app now has added even more functionality to mobile media uploads. Students are now able to upload photos and videos from their iOS device camera roll and post directly to a wall or their media library. New functionality also includes:
- Support for new iOS devices, like the iPhone 5 and the latest iPod touch, taking full advantage of their larger screens;
- Compatibility with retina displays, making the app look sharper;
- Photo and video camera integration; and
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.