As a USC Rossier Online student, you have the opportunity enroll in online, graduate-level courses from schools affiliated with our technology partner, 2U Inc. Click on a program below to see available courses.1
- MPA@UNC: The online Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina School of Government
- MBA@UNC: The online Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health from the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University
- @WashULaw: The online Master of Laws (LL.M) in U.S. Law from the Washington University School of Law
- International Relations Online: The online Master of Arts in International Relations from the American University School of International Service
- MSW@USC: The online Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
With cross-university courses, you can choose from more than 50 courses that allow you to broaden your portfolio and expand your expertise in areas of interest that support your personal and professional interests.
As with your USC Rossier Online courses, these cross-university offerings feature live, online classes taught by university faculty and a low student-to-faculty ratio as well as high-quality, immersive coursework that you complete on your own time.
Courses completed outside of the USC Rossier School of Education curriculum will not be accepted for credit toward your degree. If you are an enrolled USC Rossier student and wish to explore cross-university course offerings, contact your student support advisor.