USC Rossier Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership | OnlineUSC Rossier Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership | OnlineUSC Rossier Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership | Online
Promote systemic change with a Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership online degree.Promote systemic change with a Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership online degree.Promote systemic change with a Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership online degree.
Traditional (60 units) or Advanced Standing (43 units)
Make a Difference and Earn a Master’s Degree Delivered Online
The USC Rossier School of Education prepares aspiring and current teachers as well as organizational leaders to achieve positive outcomes in a range of educational settings. USC Rossier offers select programs delivered online:
- Master of Arts in Teaching online
- Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL online
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership online
The Master of Arts in Teaching online program is designed for aspiring K–12 teachers looking to develop the skills to become effective educators. This innovative online program offers:
- A curriculum that focuses on building theoretical foundations, developing innovative teaching strategies and learning from practical experiences
- Live online classes that bring you face-to-face with faculty and peers in the U.S. and around the world
- The opportunity to be recommended for a teaching credential
- The ability to supplement your education with a Special Education Credential or Gifted Education Certification
The Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL online program is designed for aspiring and current educators who are looking to teach English to speakers of other languages in a range of educational settings. Delivered online, the program prepares you to:
- Educate non-native English speakers in culturally responsive learning settings.
- Explore the foundations of English-language teaching and put theory into practice with a field experience in a MAT–TESOL online setting.
- Work in a range of settings teaching English-language learners in the U.S. and abroad.
The Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership degree online (OCL online) is designed for current and emerging leaders looking to promote learning in workplace environments and drive systemic change in organizational settings. This innovative OCL online program will:
- Prepare students to create conditions that foster continuous improvement in themselves and their workplace.
- Emphasize the fundamentals of learning in the workplace as mechanisms for change and innovation.
- Generate leaders who know how to facilitate conditions for organizational learning and how to create an organization that will be effective and adaptable.
The online learning experience at USC Rossier allows you to attend classes and complete coursework from wherever you are in the world. The USC Rossier unique online programs feature:
- A face-to-face learning environment that brings faculty and peers together to in weekly class sessions
- Self-paced coursework developed by university faculty and world-class instructional designers
- A collaborative online community that uses familiar social networking, social groups and organizational tools
- Assignments that can be completed from anywhere you have access to the Internet, including your iPhone, iPad or Android device
Be the Leader Your Organization Needs
1Oregon students who enroll in this program must have either a master’s degree or 30 semester hours of graduate credit.Return to footnote reference