Master of Arts in Teaching
The Master of Arts in Teaching program is geared towards experienced K-12 teachers looking to take their teaching careers to the next level. The program is designed to help you acquire a broader perspective by reflecting on current practices, learning new methods, and implementing findings directly in a classroom. This unique blend of theory and practice will help you develop the skills and confidence you need to become a transformative teacher.
Experience the USC Rossier Difference
The Master of Arts in Teaching program combines state-of-the-art online learning with field-based teaching experiences, including:
- An academically rigorous curriculum meeting the same selective admissions standards as the on-campus program and taught by the same renowned faculty;
- A dynamic virtual campus experience that immerses you in live, interactive classes, delivered online in an intimate face-to-face setting and incorporating the latest social networking tools;
- Field-based teaching experiences in your own community for early integration of meaningful fieldwork into your coursework;
- Highly personalized services, including a Student Services Team to help you navigate all elements of the program, from matriculation to graduation.
Concentrations of Study
You can pursue a course of study in the following:
- Multiple Subject (Elementary Education)
- Social Science
Take Your Teaching and Career to the Next Level with USC
Achieve positive outcomes in any educational environment, help your students achieve their full potential, and accomplish your career goals with a Master of Arts in Teaching degree.
Click here to learn more about the program or to speak with an Admissions Counselor call 1.888.628.1872.