The USC Rossier School of Education strives to prepare educators who achieve positive learning outcomes across a range of settings. To better serve our students, we offer a number of our graduate programs in an online format. These innovative programs are designed and taught by the same renowned USC faculty members who teach on-campus, and take advantage of a state-of-the-art online learning platform to blend live, face-to-face online classes, dynamic self-paced coursework and field-based experiences. Learn more about our online degree programs by selecting a program below.
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Master of Education in School Counseling
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology1
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Change and Leadership