7 Reasons Why Digital Literacy is Important for Teachers
1. Moving Beyond Google
- Is their source an academic website or a marketing company?
- When was the source last updated?
- How many other sites link to this source as a reference?
- Is the information presented in objective or biased language?
- Film a science experiment based on the answer they’ve found.
- Record a history podcast that tells the story of how their answer came to be.
- Write an investigative journalism piece on that same topic.